Friday, February 3, 2012

First Post

   Hello there reader! For those of you who do not know me, I am a senior, Finance major at Wake Forest University. I was recently in a Legal and Business class and a guest speaker came in and talked about the merits of blogging, especially for improving writing and being able to talk about a blog in job interviews. Combined with the fact that I have been wanting to blog for a while, I decided to start a blog myself. The point of the blog is to share my views on three subjects: Beliefs (Religion), Business (Finance, Accounting, current events), and Baseball (sabermetrics, fantasy, etc). The title of the blog reflects those three main interests in my life. As followers, please leave constructive comments, compliments, and general thoughts. This is to be an open forum where I express thoughts but everyone is welcome to give input.
   Feel free to follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Until next time, continue to be a blessing to those around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment